Monday, February 2, 2009

Art Nuts and Sushi

Just wanted to boast about my Qbert signed water bottle oooohhhwweeee look at this!


So.. I haven't danced all week yuck been sick.
But last Sunday It was an Art Show at Century and then Kid Jungle and I breaked at the Beatnuts Scion show at the Metro until we got yelled at and told not too. Chicago is real wack! No support for reppin when we go out. People spill their drinks in our circles, people walk through our circles, then we have the drunk girls that want to dance in the circle while your breaking and once I got humped on while I was in the middle of a set. No joke hahaha i was quite embarrassed and all my bois practically jumped the guy. ughhh talk about a mood killer! Well here we go...


Century Theatre crowd


B Boy Kid Jungle


DJ Itchy Fingers


Live painting

Ehhh we weren't really here shhhh!

Ended this show with a little freestylin....ah coats off!

Then later it was off to the beat nuts show.

Psycho Les and JuJu


opened by this Jurassic 5 kid

Enjoyed by this Bgirl Sweets

Vintage scarf, Von Maur Shirt, Express Chinos (the best for breaking mad comfy) and my new Pumas!


Jungle tried to snatch my signature pose...


This Kid is like my dad


He taught me almost everything I know. Mad respect

The next day I took out my camera and got inspired to shoot....

Back Porch ...cant wait til the snow melts so i can practice on the rooftop...
Went inside and cleaned the kicks!
I want more ....Sneaker Freaker
Bape Converse Saucony Reebok Nike Puma Adidas
Favorite Pair at the moment.... Ugh its winter so my Nike boots are all I'm wearing..snow GO AWAY!!
So not much of a weekend but I did go out to Nui Japenese Fusion Lounge on Illinois with the Sine Qua Non Salon Ladies. Mandy and I rode together and totally got lost cause Illinois doesn't go straight to the restaurant LOL you have to go to lower Wacker and loop around. But we finally get there and get into the garage to park and the 3 SUV's in front of us are trying to ram us cause the ticket machine was jammed and they were trying to get out. We then went out the entrance and almost got killed by Chicago Taxi drivers! Argh so after driving in circles we finally found a garage to park in. So we walk out to the street side. And into this scenario......


Mandy enjoying conversation while Reagan picks her sushi


Sine Qua Non Chickities


Mandy has immaculate style! Love her BFF

Miss sweets dressed up LOL Limited halter top with DKNY pant Vintage necklace and Gold Puma hightop Kicks


Group photo!


B Girl Sweet Feet


That's lights out for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment